To be a Driver / Lugger, you must be highly motivated, and able to communicate effectively with our valued customers. Added bonus if you have experience driving a small truck and/or lugging junk.
ABOUT YOU: You are an energetic, well-organized, creative problem solver and goal-oriented team player who loves a challenging and fun environment. You have a record of achievement. You are looking to work hard, own your paycheck, and gain hands-on business experience. You are excited to join a team that strives to WOW every customer with exceptional customer service. You are committed to reaching your full potential in a supportive learning environment.
ABOUT US: Become part of something big. At The Junkluggers, it is our mission to save the Earth, one piece of junk at a time. By 2020, we aim to donate and recycle 100% of all items we remove from residential and commercial jobs, setting the standard in the United States for Eco-friendly disposal practices. We are working towards this goal every day, searching for new charities to donate to and more environmentally friendly ways to dispose of materials we lug away that can be neither donated nor recycled.
ABOUT THE JOB: Luggers are the important front-line folks of our business. Successful candidates will:
- Be committed to WOWing customers with exceptional service
- Maintain a persistently positive attitude
- Be hard working and enjoy physical labor
- Be comfortable in presenting our service to prospective customers
- Excel in a position of independence and responsibility
- Junkluggers Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Saturday: 8AM – 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Drivers MUST HAVE a valid state-issued Driver’s License with 4+ years of violation free driving
- Our position can accommodate flexible scheduling and college students
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Junk Removal: 1 year
- Moving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- High school or equivalent
To apply, please fill out the form below: