Why Choose Our
Junk Removal Franchise?
The Junk Removal Industry
It’s time to break free from the cubicle. Franchising is an ideal alternative to a long career of gray walls and buzzword-saturated meetings. And Junkluggers is a franchise created for and perfectly suited for the new generation of business owners.
We wouldn’t want to hire potential franchisees who didn’t have a few questions before jumping into a commitment like this. So here are some answers to a few questions that may be on your mind.
Junk removal is a $1.4 billion industry, and it’s not going away anytime soon. In fact, junk removal is one of a handful of industries with a steady projected growth rate of 5% year over year through 2020. With those kinds of numbers, you have a chance to change the world: literally. At such a massive scale, eco-friendly junk disposal keeps untold tons of junk out of landfills.
The Junkluggers Advantage
We’ve been in business since 2004, and our brand is one of the most respected and trusted in the industry. We know the ins and outs of the industry, sure, but we’re also on a mission to change it. We hope to make eco-friendly junk removal the industry standard, not the exception.
You’ll also have unprecedented access to expert advice and guidance from your leadership. As part of the team, Junkluggers CEO Josh Cohen is so adamant about helping his franchise owners be successful that he is never more than just a text message away (or a phone call, for the non-Millennials). Best of all, you’ll have access to a terrific support system of other franchisees, advisors, and staff to help set up your business for success:
- Dedicated franchise coach: You will be assigned one point person who will help you navigate our business, your franchise process, and the industry.
- Marketing support: We know who our customers are and how to find them. We help to design, plan and track the success of your digital and print marketing campaigns, offering advice on how to best allocate your marketing budget. We maintain and regularly update company websites and social media outlets, allowing you to be found at the top of search engines and look attractive to future customers.
- Sales and finance training: You’ll receive hands-on training and support for building and maintaining relationships with key referral sources. We also keep a full-time, highly experienced finance manager on staff to help you set up and manage your finances.
- In-depth orientation and training: We offer an initial two-day orientation, a week by week checklist to get you up and running, and an additional one week of classroom and in the field training. You’ll have the confidence to run your business successfully from day one.
- Peer support amongst a strong group of franchise partners.
Are you as excited about this opportunity as we are? If so, visit our Steps to Success to get started on your path to a brighter future.
Getting Your Junk Together
Getting started with The Junkluggers is much easier than you may think. All you need is a truck and a phone. Okay, so it’s a bit more involved than that—but not much! When you become a Junkluggers franchise partner, we will help provide you with a few things to get you going.
A few of these items include:
- The Junkluggers truck. We hope you don’t like to blend in, because our trucks are anything but subtle. Neon green and easily recognizable, they are customized to cater to the needs of our customers. We have a great relationship with truck vendors to ensure competitive pricing.
- Centralized call center. Hate being tied down to the desk on the phone all day? Good! Because our friendly and well-trained representatives will manage all incoming calls so you can focus on daily operations and growing your business.
- Web-based proprietary software system. With our own software, you can track, manage, and analyze every aspect of your business from anywhere with an internet connection. You’ll always be able to access your business whenever you need to.
Forging Ahead of the Competition
The benefits of partnering with a reliable franchise system like The Junkluggers is that you have an established system that offers a proven and professional model. Our team is background checked, uniformed, and trustworthy. Having been in business since 2004, we have endless experience in all phases of branding, operations, training, and marketing—and you can leverage all of it.
We understand we are not the only junk removal franchise—nor were we the first. But we are okay with that because being the first doesn’t always mean being the best. We entered this industry not just wanting to be a part of it but striving to change it. None of our competitors are as green as we are. We take the most pride in donating and recycling, and our satisfied customers would agree.
A True Environmental Commitment
Our passion for the environment is not just a selling point—it’s who we are, it’s our mission, and it’s embedded in our company culture. Many of our competitors advertise eco-friendly services, but if you look closely enough, you’ll find that this isn’t entirely true. We carefully track each item to make sure it is donated and doesn’t end up in a landfill. We respect our community, our neighbors, and our environment—we take protecting the environment seriously and only want like-minded candidates to embrace our business opportunities.
This commitment is profitable, too. In addition to doing well by the planet, these practices are good for your bottom line. The more you recycle and the more junk you donate, the lower your dump fees are—and the more profitable your business will be. A winning scenario for you, us, and most of all, our environment.
Join us in our movement to making our planet a healthier place—and find financial freedom while doing it. Contact us today at (858) 943-3808 or visit our Steps to Success page to learn more.