Junkluggers Franchise Investment Information
What You Need to Start Your Junk Removal Business Opportunity
One of the most common questions we get asked by prospective franchisees is about investments. Most people want to immediately know how much money they will need to start their new venture. The initial franchise fee for a Junkluggers territory is $50,000. If necessary, we might be able to assist you in finding financing. We are looking for qualified candidates who will have adequate capital not only to open a new business, but to sustain operations and continue to develop the business in an exclusive territory.
Our team has evaluated the estimated start-up costs you will need to open a Junkluggers franchise in your area as a start-up operation. We also consider existing business conversions, which will lower your minimum start-up costs.
Our Financial Support
It’s not an easy undertaking to start your own business. We understand that many of our potential franchisees are new to the process of becoming a franchise owner. We take that into consideration when we developed our franchise support system. We are always here for our owners every step of the way. We offer ample support to ensure you get started on the right foot—and stay there. From beginning to end, you can count on Junkluggers to confidently guide you through this exciting endeavor.
Our support channels include:
- Business formation. Forming a new business can be an intimidating process. Junk removal is the fun part, but you will need to accomplish many intermediary tasks before you commence operations. We will assist you in creating your legal entity and registering for all necessary licenses and permits.
- Financing options. We do not offer financing, but we will work with you to find third-party financing options should the need arise. Options include traditional debt financing as well as retirement fund financing. We are also a Franchise Registry approved brand. If you choose to apply for a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) loan, your application can be reviewed and processed faster.
- Budgeting and projections. A good budget will help you manage your cash flow and plan for the future. Starting with the information you have compiled, we will formalize and finalize an operating budget for your business.
- Accounting and bookkeeping. If you’ve never used Quickbooks before, get ready to become fast friends! We will review best practices to ensure that you are accurately capturing and recording your financial data.
- Reporting. Our internal software program provides real-time reports to assist you in analyzing key metrics of your business. You will have access to revenue, expense, and operational data at all times.
- Financial analysis. From reviewing your results against your budget to analyzing cash flow, we want to make sure you understand how your business is doing.
- Preferred vendors. We work with several preferred vendors to make your life easier. From merchant services to insurance to payroll services, we have researched the best in each field and established relationships with them. These vendors will allow you to focus more on managing operations and growing your business.
As you can see, our support is extensive and reliable. Ready to be part of a company that is changing the way the world treats junk?