Interested in becoming a lugger in New Haven County? We are looking for responsible, clean cut, and highly motivated people to join our team. Keep in mind that you must also be physically fit. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
You must be friendly, highly motivated, and able to communicate effectively with our valued customers. You must also be physically fit and able to lift substantial weight. This is a DRIVING POSITION, if you do not meet the below insurance requirements you will not be considered for the position. CDL not Required.
You are an energetic, well-organized, creative problem solver and goal-oriented team player who loves a challenging and fun environment.
You are looking to work hard, own your paycheck, and gain hands-on business experience. You are excited to join a team that strives to AMAZE every customer with exceptional customer service. You are committed to reaching your full potential in a supportive learning environment. You like working in the field and from the truck all day; this is NOT an office position.
Become part of something great. At The Junkluggers we aim to donate and recycle 100% of all items we remove from residential and commercial jobs, setting the standard in the United States for eco-friendly disposal practices. We are working towards this goal every day, searching for new charities to donate to and more environmentally friendly ways to dispose of materials we lug away that can be neither donated nor recycled.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Luggers are the important front-line folks of our business. Successful candidates will:
• Be committed to amazing customers with exceptional service
• Maintain a persistently positive attitude
• Be hard working and enjoy physical labor
• Be comfortable in presenting our service to prospective customers
• Excel in a position of independence and responsibility
PAY: Earn total compensation averaging $13-$17/hour with room for growth.
*Inclusive of base hourly wage as well as customer tips and bi-weekly performance bonuses.
• Junkluggers Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 7am-4pm (Start and end times vary depending on how fast and efficient you work)
• DRIVING REQUIREMENTS: 2 years of violation-free and accident-free driving, must be at least 21 years old, and meet all of our insurance requirements
• CDL Not Required
To apply, please email Gustavo at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.